This Czech course in Prague takes place at our MSM Language Academy and is designed specifically to help you not only master the Czech language in a year of study, but also enter your chosen university. In addition to rich language training, the course also includes coordinators’ support throughout the entire period of study, a cultural and entertainment program, assistance in choosing a university and applying, organizing accommodation and an adaptation program in Prague.
Foundation Czech Course in Prague: MSM Academy
Czech course in Prague: structure
|Duration of the course||15.09 — 31.08||15.09 — 31.08|
|Total hours||920 hours||1100 hours|
|Czech||800 hours||800 hours|
|English||60 hours||60 hours|
|Maths||60 hours||60 hours|
|Pick up, transfer||+||+|
|Czech sim card||+||+|
|The cultural program||+||+|
Get the Detailed Program
The cultural program
Our cultural and entertainment program includes interesting excursions around Prague and the Czech Republic, possibly trips to neighboring countries and a variety of events. We organize:
- Welcome party for all students
- Excursions to the main sights of Prague
- Guided tours of museums or exhibitions
- Boat trip along the Vltava
- Visit to the famous and largest Zoo in Europe
- Visit to the Prague water park
- Attending a musical evening
- Farewell evening
- Attending sporting events
- Trips to other Czech cities: Karlovy Vary and Český Krumlov
You can also additionally buy trips to Germany and Austria.
One-Year Czech Course: MSM Academy Services
By purchasing our one-year Czech language course, you will receive various consulting and organizational services that will make your stay in the Czech Republic even more comfortable:
- Assistance with the collection and execution of all necessary documents (visas, translation of documents, proof of residence, insurance, certificate of study).
- Transfer for newly arrived students.
- Czech SIM card connection.
- Organization of accommodation for the entire period of study on the course (price about 300 euros per month).
- Registration with the police for foreigners in the first 3 days after arrival.
- Student travel card for 2 months for all public transport.
- Advice on admission to the selected university (collection of a package of documents, selection of a program, assistance with applying, nostrification).
- If necessary, accompany you to medical institutions (with valid insurance).
One-year Czech courses in Prague are a unique opportunity to learn a new language in a short time, prepare for admission to a state university and adapt to life in the Czech Republic. While studying at the program, you will get acquainted with all aspects of living in the country, learn to navigate freely in the city, find new friends with whom you can maintain communication after the start of university life. Our coordinators always stay in touch and help students with all academic and organizational issues.
If you have any questions, just fill out the feedback form at the bottom of the page or contact us in any way convenient for you.