The half-year Czech course in Prague is aimed at those applicants who, for various reasons, do not have time for our one-year program. MSM Academy created this course to help everyone who wants to successfully learn the Czech language and be able to enter Czech universities and get Czech higher education free of charge. According to the legislation of the Czech Republic, any foreigner has the right to free education, on condition that he speaks Czech at the B1-C1 level.
Half-Year Czech Course in Prague
|Duration of the course||15.01 — 31.08||15.01 — 31.08|
|Total hours||500 hours||660 hours|
|Czech||400 hours||380 hours|
|Physics, chemistry, biology||–||60 hours|
|Maths||60 hours||60 hours|
|English||40 hours||40 hours|
|Pick up, transfer||+||+|
|Czech sim card||+||+|
|The cultural program||+||+|
After completing our 6-month Czech course in Prague, you will be able to enroll in the best universities in the Czech Republic and continue your studies free of charge.
Czech Course in Prague
Since 2007, we have helped thousands of students from all over the world to enroll in the best universities in the Czech Republic. MSM Academy offers a varied selection of programs for every taste: summer camps, university preparatory courses, the MSM Football Academy in Prague and unique Double Degree programs.
The main advantage of our classes is the ability to choose the necessary courses for preparing for exams in the subjects that your chosen University requires. For applicants of medical, technical, creative and other narrow specialties, we offer separate additional classes, which are conducted, for example, by MudrStart lecturers – for applicants to medical areas.
The courses are taught in Czech, which gives you the opportunity to fully immerse yourself in the specifics of terminology and professional vocabulary. Our teachers are native speakers with many years of experience in teaching foreigners.
MSM Academy is an integral part of our educational company – an international community at the peak of its development. At the moment, we have among our partners the Ministry of culture of the Czech Republic, the Czech Football Federation and the Association of Restaurants and Hotels of the Czech Republic, where students of summer courses are trained. The staff of our Academy are not only highly qualified in teaching but also carefully approach each student individually and are well-versed in all our educational programs.
By enrolling in our program, you will receive various consulting and organizational services and you will not have to deal with organization issues alone:
- Assistance with the collection and execution of all necessary documents (visas, translation of documents, proof of residence, insurance, certificate of study).
- Transfer for newly arrived students.
- Czech SIM card connection.
- Organization of accommodation for the entire period of study on the course (price about 300 euros per month).
- Registration with the police for foreigners in the first 3 days after arrival.
- Student travel card for 2 months for all public transport.
- Advice on admission to the selected university (collection of a package of documents, selection of a program, assistance with applying, nostrification).
- If necessary, accompany you to medical institutions (with valid insurance).
Our cultural and entertainment program includes interesting excursions around Prague and the Czech Republic, possibly trips to neighboring countries and a variety of events. Below is an example of a program for a One-Year MSM preparatory course:
- Welcome party for all students
- Excursions to the main sights of Prague
- Guided tours of museums or exhibitions
- Boat trip along the Vltava
- Visit to the famous and largest Zoo in Europe
- Visit to the Prague water park
- Attending a musical evening
- Farewell evening
- Attending sporting events
- Trips to other Czech cities: Karlovy Vary and Český Krumlov
You can also additionally buy trips to Germany and Austria.