An intensive Czech language course in Prague will help you significantly improve your language level in three months, as well as go through the nostrification process (recognition of a diploma or certificate in the Czech Republic), as well as apply and pass entrance exams to selected universities. This program is designed for the most ambitious and diligent students who are ready to master a large amount of information in a matter of weeks and prepare for successful exams. The program is suitable for those who already have a certain level of knowledge of the Czech language.
Three-Month Intensive Czech Course + University Preparation
The Czech language, being part of the Slavic group of languages, is generally not difficult to learn. However, you should keep in mind that this is still a foreign language, which requires diligent study and immersion in its own characteristics. Having mastered the language, you will have the right, on an equal basis with the citizens of the country, to study at Czech state universities free of charge. MSM Academy helps with admission to the largest universities in the Czech Republic – Charles University, Czech Technical University, Czech University of Life Sciences and others.
|Duration of the course||17.03 — 14.06|
|Pick up, transfer||+|
|Czech sim card||+|
|The cultural program||+|
Like any language program, the intensive Czech course consists of in-depth and frequent language classes. However, the course is especially designed to help applicants to prepare effectively for the entrance exams to Czech universities.
Entrance exams are held in the Czech Republic from early to mid-June, so if you enroll in our intensive Czech language course, you will be just in time for the start of applying and registering for universities – after all, the program lasts from early March to early June.
Also, the coordinators of the course help you go through the laborious process of nostrification, that is, the recognition of your foreign diploma or certificate in the territory of the Czech Republic.
Get the detailed course program
By enrolling in our program, you will receive various consulting and organizational services and you will not have to deal with organization issues alone:
- Assistance with the collection and execution of all necessary documents (visas, translation of documents, proof of residence, insurance, certificate of study).
- Transfer for newly arrived students.
- Czech SIM card connection.
- Organization of accommodation for the entire period of study on the course (price about 300 euros per month).
- Registration with the police for foreigners in the first 3 days after arrival.
- Student travel card for 2 months for all public transport.
- Advice on admission to the selected university (collection of a package of documents, selection of a program, assistance with applying, nostrification).
- If necessary, accompany you to medical institutions (with valid insurance).
Our cultural and entertainment program includes interesting excursions around Prague and the Czech Republic, possibly trips to neighboring countries and a variety of events. Below is an example of a program for a One-Year MSM preparatory course:
- Welcome party for all students
- Excursions to the main sights of Prague
- Guided tours of museums or exhibitions
- Boat trip along the Vltava
- Visit to the famous and largest Zoo in Europe
- Visit to the Prague water park
- Attending a musical evening
- Farewell evening
- Attending sporting events
- Trips to other Czech cities: Karlovy Vary and Český Krumlov
You can also additionally buy trips to Germany and Austria.