A three-month intensive English course takes place in the capital of the Czech Republic – the enchanting Prague. The course is ideal for you if you already speak English and want to enter universities in the Czech Republic and Europe for English-language programs. The dates of the course are specially selected for the dates of entrance exams and the days of filing applications to the university. Also, during the course, we will help you with the passage of the nostrification process in the Czech Republic – the recognition of a secondary education certificate or diploma.
Three-Month Intensive English Course + University Preparation
Get the detailed course program
3-month English Course
|Duration of the course||17.03 — 14.06|
|Pick up, transfer||+|
|Czech sim card||+|
|The cultural program||+|
In addition to intensive language learning with highly qualified teachers, you will also find a rich cultural and entertainment program, assistance with paperwork and the support of our attentive coordinators.
The dates of the course are selected taking into account the days of filing applications and examinations at most universities in the Czech Republic.
By enrolling in our intensive English course, you will receive various consulting and organizational services and you will not have to deal with organization issues alone:
- Assistance with the collection and execution of all necessary documents (visas, translation of documents, proof of residence, insurance, certificate of study).
- Transfer for newly arrived students.
- Czech SIM card connection.
- Organization of accommodation for the entire period of study on the course (price about 300 euros per month).
- Registration with the police for foreigners in the first 3 days after arrival.
- Student travel card for 2 months for all public transport.
- Advice on admission to the selected university (collection of a package of documents, selection of a program, assistance with applying, nostrification).
- If necessary, accompany you to medical institutions (with valid insurance).
Our cultural and entertainment program includes interesting excursions around Prague and the Czech Republic, possibly trips to neighboring countries and a variety of events. Below is an example of a program for a One-Year MSM preparatory course:
- Welcome party for all students
- Excursions to the main sights of Prague
- Guided tours of museums or exhibitions
- Boat trip along the Vltava
- Visit to the famous and largest Zoo in Europe
- Visit to the Prague water park
- Attending a musical evening
- Farewell evening
- Attending sporting events
- Trips to other Czech cities: Karlovy Vary and Český Krumlov
You can also additionally buy trips to Germany and Austria.