Work & Travel visa allows you to work up to 4 months on a territory of the USA, as well as to travel within 30 days when your work finishes.

To apply for J-1 visa, a participant should take to an interview in American embassy:

  • confirmation of study for the next academic year from university
  • student’s record book
  • printed confirmation of filled-up  DS-160 online application (non-immigrant visa application form);
  • interview confirmation from embassy;
  • DS-2019 form;
  • SERVIS payment confirmation;
  • embassy fee paymnet confirmation;