Tax refund

Every participant of Work&Travel program has a right to refund taxes paid from a salary in the USA.

In order to refund your taxes, you can contact one of the companies dealing with it. For example,

To get your money back is essential to have the following documents:

  • filled in application form for tax refund
  • American visa copy
  • DS-2019 form copy
  • W2 form copy
  • SSC(Social Security Card) copy
  • give your dollar account details

On average it takes from 2 till 4 months to refund your taxes, in some cases- up to 6 months.