The program is arranged in cooperation with the MSM Academy in Prague and is focused on in-depth study of English language. The program is designed for those students who wish to obtain higher education in public universities in the Czech Republic in English language or who wish to enroll in private English or American universities in the Czech Republic. The foundation program is held in the Czech University of Life Sciences in Prague, at the faculty of Economics and Management.
1 semester English Language, CULS
Besides English language students in small groups (about 17 students) study Czech language and Mathematics which will be an additional advantage when they apply to a university. It will also greatly facilitate the studies at a university initially. Courses are taught by experienced, qualified professors from CULS.
Czech University of Life Sciences (Česká zemědělská univerzita v Praze, www.czu.cz) is one of the leading state universities in the Czech Republic and currently hosts more than 18,000 students, which makes it number 8 among the 25 Czech state universities and number 3 among the 8 Prague universities. In 2006 the Czech University of Life Sciences celebrated its centenary.
The level of education and research system in the university is balanced and fulfils all European requirements. Professors and pedagogues of CULS use modern methods of teaching in their work, develop their own methods of teaching and take part in various international conferences.
This language course is intended for university entrance to the best schools in the Czech Republic. Those schools might be such as VSE, Anglo-American University, University of New York in Prague, Charles University, Czech Technical University and Czech University of Life Sciences in Prague, some other prestigious educational institutes all over the Czech Republic.
15.1.2016 – 7.6.2016 (21 weeks)
15.1 – 7.6 (21 weeks)
30 hours of language courses per week (English language + Czech language)
English language – 350 hours,
Czech language – 30 hours,
Mathematics – 40 hours.
After completing the course, students take an exam and receive a certificate of national standard.
Services included in the price:
- Help with collecting documents for the embassy and filling in a long-term visa application form to the Czech Republic (2015/2016 academic year). From our side we provide all necessary documents (confirmation of study and confirmation of accommodation).
- Provide medical insurance for a period of study. Insurance is not included in the program price and is paid by the student separately. The price of insurance depends on the amount of accidents it covers.
- Meeting in Prague and transfer to the place of stay:
- Organization of student’s meeting at any time or any place of arrival (airport, bus or train station in Prague);
- Providing students with Czech SIM card.
- Accommodation in the Czech Republic:
- Provide students with accommodation for the whole period of study (the monthly cost of accommodation is around 210 EUR);
- Students may stay at the accommodation place during the whole period of study.
- Registration in foreign police for international students within the first 3 days.
- Orientation program after arrival to the Czech Republic:
- Introductory sightseeing tour around Prague with the MSM supervisors (orientation around the city, shopping malls, currency exchange points, restaurants, etc.);
- Provide student with a transport ticket for 2 months;
- Organization of cultural program:
- Orientation evening
- Excursion around Prague
- Visiting museum or exhibition
- Excursion along Vltava
- Organization of sport activities (paintball, football)
- Trip to Karlovy Vary
- Farewell dinner
- Consultation about the chosen schools in the Czech Republic:
- Help with an application form to the chosen university;
- Consultation services about universities.
- If necessary, we will help to arrange all medical assistance as soon as possible and translate doctor’s comments from Czech language. Health insurance policy is required.
- During the period of study assistance and consultations are free, including the questions about accommodation, work and visa regulation.
- Help with nostrification (recognition) of secondary and higher education documents.
If you have any questions, we will be happy to answer them!