This 1-month summer program in the sphere of hotel business includes studies at The Czech Association of Hotels and Restaurants, practical training in the best 3-4-5* hotels in the Czech Republic combined with improving the level of English.
Summer internship in hospitality
Czech Republic lies in the heart of the Central Europe, bordering with Germany, Poland, Austria and Slovakia, with which it used to be one country not that long ago. For centuries Czech Republic was the centre of all trade routes and a place of close interaction of various cultures and religions. The cultural and national diversity is the source of rich historical heritage of this country which has been carefully treasured through the ages and remained as it used to be. Castles, medieval quarters in the city centre and charming small villages outside of Prague are all worth seeing.
Prague is one of the most beautiful cities built by mankind that attracts tourists from all over the world throughout the year. It is the economic and cultural centre of Czech Republic, which combines its historical heritage with modern beat of a big city. The streets are full of life, music and romantics which makes this city the best choice for young people, newly wed couples and families. Tourism in Prague blooms almost like nowhere else in the world and this makes it the perfect place for internship in this market segment.
The package includes:
Meeting at the place of arrival, transfer, accommodation in a residence/dormitory of European class (2 people per room), lectures and practical trainings, cultural program, halfboard meals, personal counselor for the entire period of stay in the Czech Republic.
Dates of the course:
- 1.07 – 30.07
- 1.08 – 30.08.
The program includes:
- 85 hours, 4 – 6 hours a day.
- Lectures and practical trainings in the best 4-5* hotels of the Czech Republic. Main topic of the lectures at The Czech Association of the Hotels and Restaurants is: “Basics of travel business in Europe. Management in tourism. Trends in the development of hotel business in Europe and the world” 45 hours.
- English language — theory and practice with native speakers (40 hours).
The price includes:
- package of documents, which are necessary to receive a visa to Czech Republic
- meeting in the airport, a transfer to the place of residence and back to the airport
- course (lectures and a practical training on specializations, English)
- certificate of the successful end of training
- half-board (breakfasts and dinners)
- residence in Prague for 1 month
- the ticket for 1 month on all means of transport
- the Czech Sim card with the Czech number for the mobile phone
- excursion across Prague
- the cultural program (excursions throughout all course)
- full information support and assistance
- Welcome party
- Orientation program in Prague
- Guided tour in Prague, Prague Castle, Charles Bridge
- Visit to a museum, exhibition
- Vltava River Boat Tour
- Visit to the famous Prague Zoo
- Swimming pool, beach
- The biggest aquapark in the Czech Republic
- Night walk in Prague
- Organization of sport events
- Trip to Karlovy Vary
- Trip to Karlstejn Castle
- Farewell evening
We recommend this program for all students and young people, wishing to gain additional professional experience, to pass training abroad, improve current professional and language skills, and also all those who would like to spend unforgettable time in the center of Europe! After training you will receive a certificate in “Basics of travel business. Management in tourism”.
If you have any questions, we will be happy to answer them!